It seems like kids just grow up in a blink of an eye! It really does seem like yesterday I was freaking out because I was headed to the hospital not knowing that in a few short hours I would become a mom. It was the scariest but most amazing thing I have ever gone through. And then to do it again was probably the craziest thing I ever did but everyday I thank God for my two little miracles and the sweet spirits they are. No two people have ever
- driven me more nuts
- made such a huge mess in seconds
- made me cry night after night
- brought me to my knees in thankfulness and to ask direction
- made me laugh so hard I almost peed just by being themselves
- brought such understanding in a world of confusion
- given me moment of happiness that can't be measured
- saved me from becoming just like everyone else
- defined who I want to be
- given me a reason to fight
- and most importantly given me a reason to hold on
It is crazy what kids do to us just be coming into our lives. And if you aren't paying attention they will be all grown before you know it. I love being a mom because it has taught me who I want to be and given me a reason to fight like crazy to become who I know I can.
This was such a cute post! Just reading parts of this honestly made me tear up a little! Your girls are precious and it really is amazing how much children change your life in every way possible!
ReplyDeleteThose are two stinkin' cute posts! The Princess and her Prince--it's about the sweetest thing ever.
ReplyDeleteaww...You have the cutest girls! Kids really are the best! And they sure teach you a lot! I love being a mom too!
ReplyDeletethat's so sweet! those first pics are how i remember little isa. what sweet little blessings.
ReplyDelete