So I am not sure if Isa is actually sick or just teething. However little Layla started crying after sleeping for a while so I went in to check on her. The moment I opened the door I knew what I was in for. I held my breath and then rushed to get her to the toilet and into a warm bath. You know you love your kids when they are puking all over you and all you can do is say,"Oh honey I am so sorry!" It isn't very often you apologize when someone does it on you! But my heart breaks every time she gets sick. She is just so little. I am never going to get her to 30 pounds. But we are lucky that Brian doesn't work tomorrow so we can all have a slumber party watching Dora. So in case you have avoided the flu this season good for you and I hope it doesn't find your family too. But for now think of us all tucked in for the long haul of laundry, movies and lots and lots of chicken soup!
Oh no!!! I am so sorry! All 3 of us caught some kind of bug too and it is not fun at all. Good luck and I hope she feels better soon and that no one else in your family gets it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Poor Layla. Please, please, please let us know if we can do anything for you guys.
ReplyDeleteugh that is so terrible! i hate sickness! you seriously brought tears to my eyes when you mentioned how we apologize to our children when they're barfing all over the place. it's so sad, you just want to take their hurt away! you are such a good mom. bless your little heart. i love reading your posts. they're so funny and i feel like i'm actually there watching it all!
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! not you guys too! We went through that this year and it was horrible!! Hope you feeling better by now.
ReplyDelete