Just a little update! Brian and I have finally fallen into the rhythm of eating healthy again and it shows on the scale if not in the mirror yet. I am glad to say that I am FINALLY loosing some of that baby weight I thought might never go away! We have a long way to go but I happy to say that I have lost 8 pounds and Brian has about doubled me in losses!
That is so awesome you guys are doing that. Good job. I will be joining the "need to lose baby pounds" event in just a few weeks! It really is great that you're doing it -- keep it up!
ReplyDeletehooray, great job guys! i hate that guys can loose wait twice as fast as girls, so lame.
ReplyDeletewow i am silly, i meant "weight" not wait! i guess that's what happens after you have babies, right?
ReplyDelete