I don't know if the girls will follow my footsteps or those of my sister and go into the beauty industry but for now they are in training just incase. The girls love to watch me get ready and immitate everything I do. Now that they are both getting older I find them praticing on each other. Funny thing is they do a really good job for being so young. Every once in a while I get a little worried that I am going to turn them very very girly. They are pretty little girls and if they grow up just as pretty and ALWAYS have great hair we will have something to worry about. The best part of these pictures is that it was all them. I was doing the dishes and Brian was picking up the house. When we turned around there they were taking turns making themselves "buttyfull" as Layla says. I think with all this girlyness in the house a VERY FAR OFF DAY we should maybe think about having a boy!
Aren't girls so great. They are fun. Your girls are so beautiful. I love their big brown eyes. I can't get over how light Layla's hair has gotten since we left BYUI.
ReplyDeleteSUCH cutie-patooties! Love them.
ReplyDelete