Tuesday, February 5
Let the race begin!
As some of you know once upon a time I was a small person, I mean 0-2 and extra small shirts. Then I had the joy of having two beautiful daughters. This put on seriously no kidding 100 pounds each time. For any person really this is shocking and totally insane. I did well at getting all but 30 or 35 pounds off each time. Now of course that is usually all everyone else every really gains. So this has totally bummed me out for the last 3 years. But yesterday was the day that all changed. I have decided that no more complaining about weight, fat, boobs that sag, bellies that jiggle, it is ALL GOING!! Yesterday Brian and I spent 150 dollars on food to feed us for just a week. I realize that I am going to have to move to afford to eat healthy but for now we aren't worrying about money just the annoyance of tugging and pulling every time you lean over or squat and then stand. Luckily Brian was nice enough to join me on this NEW WAY OF EATING to get back to our old selves. So wish us luck on the race to our old (much healthier) selves!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment