Thursday, February 28
Need to excerise!
Okay so I am really glad that the new way of eating is going well but now I need to exercise. I don't know what my problem is but I hate going to the gym alone. I just kind of wander around. So we are going to start at home! Wish me luck as I try to workout in my living room while the girls either sleep or help! I put together a work out video to follow which turned out pretty cool. I am really focusing on my post baby abs after the c-sections muscle just isn't a word I think they remember. If you go to fitnessmagazine.com you can customize your own workout which is fun. I have a new link on the side where I am going to post the links to the videos I use and like. So if you are like me and either can't ever get to the gym or just can't get the courage to go maybe these videos can give you a start as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment