I went to enrichment tonight and Brian got the girls to bed, or at least I thought. Isa went to sleep peacefully by herself which was a nice change. Then when I walked in the door this is what I saw. Little Layla having a ball with her dad (her Prince) Incase you can't see she is holding her dress just like Cinderella does when she is dancing with the prince. I guess they just put the part of the movie where they dance and sing on repeat for a half hour. So dang cute. When I had a short dance with layla before putting her to bed she could hardly hold up her head. I think we are going to have to break the kids up more often so that instead of listening to them talk, sing, look for Addie out the window for a half hour we should seperate them and put one to bed early. We will see but for now these two keep me smiling!
Wednesday, January 30
Daddy-daughter ball!!!
I went to enrichment tonight and Brian got the girls to bed, or at least I thought. Isa went to sleep peacefully by herself which was a nice change. Then when I walked in the door this is what I saw. Little Layla having a ball with her dad (her Prince) Incase you can't see she is holding her dress just like Cinderella does when she is dancing with the prince. I guess they just put the part of the movie where they dance and sing on repeat for a half hour. So dang cute. When I had a short dance with layla before putting her to bed she could hardly hold up her head. I think we are going to have to break the kids up more often so that instead of listening to them talk, sing, look for Addie out the window for a half hour we should seperate them and put one to bed early. We will see but for now these two keep me smiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment