Wednesday, February 27

Like it or Love it?


So I had my hair done about a month ago and come home and didn't know it I liked it or loved it. Now after looking at the pictures and standing in the mirror for long spirts I still can't decide. However I did realize that the plain-jane hair isn't something I pull off well. When it comes to who I am despite my shyness I am definalety not just the same as everyone else. I think that everyone usually thinks along the same lines and I am pages off. But that is what my husband for some reason seems to love me so I won't worry about being... different. Anyways one day I will find the perfect haircolor/style that makes me look and feel like a happy and successful 25 year old. But for now I will settle for a crazy lady with two kids already!!!

2 comments:

  1. Marilee- I love it. I think it suits your personality really well. I also really loved your outfit on Sunday. So not plain Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! I LOVE the color highlights alot and I really do like the style and everything! It's always nice to do something different for a new look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...