A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
10 yrs ago: Funny but the big things in my life were about the same. I was fifteen and struggling to overcome the stress of the hardest challenge in my life thus far. I had a wonderful boyfriend who was also my best friend in the whole world. With him by my side I was able to grow more than I ever thought possible and overcome all the obstacles that stood in the way of my happiness. That wonderful guy in now my husband and is continuing to do the same thing for me now as he did then.
5 Things on my list of things to do today:
1)Cook dinner
2) Get the bags packed for church
3) Set up a new cozy bed for tonight since we are staying at my mother-in-laws and the last two nights have left us stiff and tired
4) Read some of my new book
5) Play with the girls so they sleep really well tonight.
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:
Pay off all our debt and then repay all those that have helped us over these last few hard years.
Build a new home with at least 5 bedrooms so that everyone has their own and at least two for parents that come visit.
Get a new cars for Brian and I. Also get a car for my mother-in-law so we can all sleep at night knowing that she is safe on these crazy Idaho roads.
Set aside money for the girls college, missions, weddings, and life thus afterwards.
Buy a plane and hire a private pilot to fly me home or fly family and friends out so where ever we are we are just hours away it we need it. (This is mostly for me since we all know I love my family and really could use then around more in my life! Plus I think my parents could use more breaks to see the crazy girls in our home more often!)
Last hire a private investigator to find out who my birthparents are so that I can finally get some long overdue answers to millions of questions!
3 of my bad habits:
This is horrible to say since I am suppose to be a professional cosmetologist but I bite my nails. It is a nervous habit that really I wish I could say I will quit but in all the years of trying it has never stuck past one stressful situation.
I am super organized. This should be a good thing but it gets to be O.C.D. when it comes to my house. I have a list of a million things I need to get done to make things EASIER around the house but really it just makes more work that I can't ever quite get done. Plus it drives me nuts not to have things done at the end of the day and with two kids and a dog they never do.
I judge others by their hair. Yes I know I am vain but really you can tell a lot about a person by their hair. I can tell the difference between those that want to look their best from those that are just plain trying to make up for something missing in their lives. And those that could careless what they look like from those who don't have the resources they need to take care of themselves. And last I can tell who is truly girly and those that pretend to be. If you don't know how to use a round brush to blow-dry your hair you are just plain faking it!!!!!
Places I have lived: Dallas Texas, Blue Springs Missouri, Provo Utah, and Rexburg Idaho.
Things most people don't know about me:
I was adopted when I was just a baby along with my two younger siblings. Everyone at college was confused when they met my Caucasian mother and Korean sister, I of course just said we came from the milk man until they finally caught on.
I don't like chocolate very much. I can eat it maybe once a week but more than that makes me sick. Same thing goes for peanut butter!
Last when I had both of my girls they were two months early, made me have hypothyroidism, made me pack on 65 pounds in a week and truly gave me the strength and trial I needed to make everyday in this world matter.
TAG- Now I tag Summer, Jessica, Sheena, and Julianne (you need something fun to keep you busy while you are waiting for Mr. Sam to arrive!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment