WARNING Do not try this at home. All stunts were done by actual drivers and no one was hurt in the event. All safety personell were present in the event of an accident.
Okay, is it alright that I laughed at your daughters falling off their bike?! I thought it was pretty funny but I hope they were okay! I love to see them playing together! It makes me want to have another one so Boston can have a little friend...I need to stop looking at your blog because I really don't want to be pregnant again anytime soon! HA!
Okay, is it alright that I laughed at your daughters falling off their bike?! I thought it was pretty funny but I hope they were okay! I love to see them playing together! It makes me want to have another one so Boston can have a little friend...I need to stop looking at your blog because I really don't want to be pregnant again anytime soon! HA!
ReplyDelete