
So I finished the first book and now am aching to read the rest. I really don't read that often for many reasons. Of course there isn't ever time but mostly because I never find anything worth staying up late, getting up early, or working hard all day just to get to sit and relax with later! But after seeing that pretty much everyone that I know was reading and even those like me that read very little I decided to give it a try. And now I am addicted!
I am so obsessed with this series! I just read them a couple weeks ago in like a week. Poor Riley!
ReplyDeleteit's addicting. While I was reading them I would get so frustrated with the characters, but still I couldn't put them down!
ReplyDeleteHey me too!
ReplyDeleteHey I've been searching for people I know. This is a good find. I LOVE these books!!! I read them last week in 5 days. I don't think I can wait until August to read the 4th!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is really cute too! Did you know they are making a movie of the books?
ReplyDeletethis is an addiction that's worth it!!! I just found out they're making a movie!!! WHAOOO!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited! And there might even be MORE books to come!!!! BIGGER WAHOO!!!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel- I am totally addicted. The sequels only get better.
ReplyDelete