It is a good thing that yesterday was cleaning day and I got the whole house complete in 5 hours. I got every floor scrubbed and vacuumed. Bathrooms deep down cleaned including all the base boards. And the whole house dusted and sanitized, because TODAY I AM DYING! Not really but it sure feels like it. I also thought yesterday that I would begin eating more healthy and give myself lots of energy by starting the day with healthy protein. Well thanks to that healthy box of southwest egg beaters I am spending today in bed and in the bathroom sicker than a dog with food poisoning. nothing is worse then when you do something good only to be crapped on later. ( there is another story about this coming soon thanks to my dear dog sophie!)
So thank you mom for agreeing to come bring *camomile tea over soon and borrowing my children so I can spend my intimate day with the toilet. I miss having friends close by to help but really what is better than calling mom when you are dying, she always knows just what to say to make you feel better.
P.S. since i am forbidden from any sudden movement today I might post more stories later. Today will be day one of what i am thankful for this year. Post one.... moms!
* anyone who has actually drunk this tea knows that it has a way of making you so disgustingly nauseous that in a matter of minutes you feel so much better. In our family we make it strong and with no added sugar of honey. We take it straight and only when we feel super close to death. It is horrible but it always does the trick so we are praying it does it for me today!

No comments:
Post a Comment