Thursday, November 19

Just incase I haven't mentioned before....

I love the Make it and Love it blog. I am addicted to the fun and easy do it yourself projects. I have dove into so many lately that I can't even keep up. I was looking today and saw the latest give away and just loved it. Check out this post Jellabee  
 
I love love love her jr shop with all the holiday chips! So cute, you should check it out if you don't already visit the blog. Make it and Love it!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love that blog too! I just got a sewing machine and can't wait to try some of her creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (different topic) Hey! Ya wanna help me figure out why my hair keeps splitting at the ends? I hate split ends and have never majorly had a problem with it like I do now. About a year an a half ago I had a color job that went awful and I have only a bit of that old color left on my ends. I have also (in the past year) started using a flat iron instead of a curling iron. My ends are awful and hair cuts aren't doin' the trick! Do you have any reasons my hair is being crappy? Do I need to put something on the ends before using the flat iron? Should I just suck it up and finish cutting all of that old color off (it would make my hair a lot shorter - that is why I have been doing a little at a time). Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...