Thursday, November 12

Yeah for secondaries

For those who have no idea what I am talking about already here let me catch you up. A couple months ago Brian applied to 8 med schools around the country. It takes what seems like forever for the first application to get processed and then sent out to schools. Well that day has come. And now we are hearing back from almost ever school in just 2 or 3 days that they want secondary applications filled out. This is step two and yet another tedious way to spend your time and more Money that we of course don't have. But it is worth it.

Next step is interviews in another few months and then maybe we will finally know what the future holds. But we are celebrating the little milestones like getting requests for secondaries from ALL our top choices.... YEAH YEAH FOR US!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is GREAT news! I hope all works out. Are you looking to stay around there for med school? What are your top choices? Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...