Wednesday, November 11

All grown up and ready to face the world!

~Welcome all divas to Layla's Birthday Post~
The girls wanted to go ride roller coaster rides for the party, so off they went!

The birthday girl all happy to be the spotlight!

More hairbows to go with all the new clothes. You can't see it but they are excited!


Layla is telling Aunt Mia which barbie she thinks she is going to opening next because after 4 hours of "feeling" the presents she knows what is inside every last one!



Opening presents is a two person job incase you didn't know!

layla is totally surprised at the fact that this is NOT the barbie she thought it was, infact it is actually a boy. The first of what I am sure to be many princess dolls!

Isa at some point stopped watching and took a more hands on approach to helping out!

Little Miss Layla opening her presents, all happy to be getting MORE barbie stuff she really doesn't need but what girls does need MORE clothes, shoes and purses? She is learning to love to assessorize early on barbies.
Note the bows in layla's hairn in the next one. Homemade thank you. I love the christmas tree it is complete with bulbs!


The barbie cake two years in a row. This year I have to say looks so much better!

From the smile on Isa's face I might be making another barbie cake in 6 months.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow! She really does look grown up in these pictures. The cake looks amazing! Love it! Happy Birthday Layla! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'm sorry, is she 5? I mean, really?

    Nice work on the cake. Please make and send me one at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe that Layla is already 5. She is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute girls. Thanks for posting pictures! Love the cake - love the hairbows - love those cuties!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...