- You feel yourself almost fall face first into your dinner at the end of the day
- you nod off while reading a book to your kids
- You fall asleep before the intro to your favorite show
- You fall asleep mid sentence with your spouse
- You can't remember if you are wearing a bra
- You stare into space just long enough your children notice something is wrong with you
- You can't seem to remember what you are doing in the pantry
- You forget to finish your thought while talking to a friend
- You don't notice that your friend forgot to finish her thought it seemed normal to you
Is it just me or is this an outline of anyone else's life. I don't know why I am so tired but maybe it has to do with the fact that I am so tired I forget whether or not i took my medicine which is supposed to give me energy. Then I decide not to take it just in case I already took it.
I counted the pills and somehow over the last month I only took 17 pills and now I think my thyroid hates me.
So now it is Brian's job to make me take it after morning prayers but before the kiss goodbye. I have faith he will remember because I dare say he likes my kisses.
Oh the joys of being a mom and wife and all that jazz.
Thanks for reading my random thoughts. If I don't make sense or forgot to finish a thought I think you get why.... I AM TIRED!!!
Haha. Yep, I've done those. I always fall asleep reading to my kids any more. If I don't finish my sentences, I apologize. I'm sure I do it.
ReplyDelete