Monday, November 30

Pictures pictures Pictures....

More pictures from halloween,
I think brian is picking out the candy he wants to eat!



I so loved the brian's costume I think it was perfect!

I have taken up hair bow making and these are some of my newest bows... note I made ever stinking one I am so very proud. 
I will dive into harder ones later but for now i will show off my favorites!
I am learning to put together flower arrangements... this is the one in the girls room
This is the one we had in the living room for fall!


the girls love to make a mess out of the house.... but I have found the trick to getting it picked up, the girls have to earn everything we get in this house.
When it is time to go out, actually 20 minutes before I let them know they can't take anything with them, of course they complain. So i let them know they can earn toys to take along with snacks. So they pick up fast and efficient so they can "earn" what normally i would have just given them. it is a win win thing. They get to take the toys and snacks they need and I don't have to pick up these messes. just think this is only one room, oh my poor messy house!
This is Layla's room after she picked up and made her bed.... love that she did it all by herself!

We don't get dressed anymore.... no one ever sees us so we stay in Pajamas until 2!
the girls are also every into lining things up and categorizing them. I think OCD but maybe it is just a really good sign they are developing properly!
Isa drew this picture of herself as a baby.... she explains that she didn't have hair then. I love kids!

Layla's hand turkey and of course her miss spelled name. She tells us the letters in order perfect everytime... writting it is a different thing i guess!

The bottom one is our family on thanksgiving... don't you just love it!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love the pictures! i love the bows and your halloween costume. i have never dressed up for it. and i will let you know how the diet goes. its the lapban(did i spell that right?) detox diet. my father in law just had it done and just with the detox lost over 20 pounds! so I am going to see how much i can lose! (if any)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween pictures! It's only fair that parents get a cut of Halloween candy, right? And I LOVE the hairbows!! Where are you getting all the ideas for them? Like the butterfly ones? They are so, so cute! We need to make them together. ;) The flower arrangements are beautiful. And I meant to say last time that I love Layla's haircut! It's so cute on her. Pretty much, I just love you guys and miss you all so much it hurts. Thank heavens for blogs so we can still see pics of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome post. I love how it went through so many things. Now, let's see if I can remember all the thoughts I was going to leave...
    1 - Love the Halloween costumes. Wall-e was quite creative - I'll have to remember that one.
    2 - Picking out your favorite candy from the kids stash is like payment for putting together the costumes and taking them out to trick or treat. Gets a bit harder when the kids get older - they get more possesive and notice when something is "missing".
    3 - LOVE the hairbows and flower arrangements. I am in awe at your artistic eye. I have NO ability to put things together. So I will oooo and ahhh at your creations.
    4 - Such a cool idea about the girls earning treats/toys to go out. I will try that with my kids...first I will pray for patience to deal with their reaction.
    5 - Give those budding artists a squeeze from their aunt Jen - and my brother too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...