Saturday, November 21

Projects Projects Projects.....

I am so busy with projects these days that I really can't keep up with them. I am going to take pictures and post them today I promise. Also i have a million on my wish list. Here are some I will get to after thanksgiving and my friends Baby shower I am hosting! (p.s. before you get fancy ideas by all my projects NO I AM NOT PREGNANT my best friends are or are trying to be so I want to learn easy nice gifts. Plus everyone in my family seems to be on the baby train so I need to learn now, then ONE DAY I will know how to make them for myself! Just had to clear it up first!)
car seat cover...


Diaper stacker...


The Nursing cover.....


Diaper Bag....


Binky Cover...


Organza flower.....


For my purse....


A lot of my projects are for my friends shower next week so i can't let her see them until then so I will post my home projects or ones I just have to show as a sneak peak. But so far I have finished a rag quilt, baby quilt, bumper pads, glider pillow, curtains, and an array of hair bows and bow boards! 

I am getting my homemaking fix here and I love it. Best of all my mom loves to work on these with me. today we are decorating for christmas and then whipping together a crib dust ruffle out of some gorgeous taffeta material! I am in heaven!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That's so fun!! I've been wanting to make a bunch of stuff like this too and a lot of the things I want to make are the same ones you do too! :) Too bad we didn't live closer and we can work on them together...I need some motivation! Can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we check out the same blogs! I have so many projects on my "to do" list. I made those flower clips last week-way easy to do, and cute for more than just hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so where are you getting all the patterns for these? Cuz I love them. Esp the diaper bag. I hate mine right now and that one is so cute. They all look so fun. When we do get together, we are gonna have to do some crafting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...