Tuesday, November 10

dear children,

I am terribly sorry that I am a crappy mother who doesn't get up hours before you to shower, dress, cook, clean, and maybe even exercise. You have been up for almost an hour and i haven't fed you breakfast. All I can think of is my 21 inch deep pillow top matress with 500 thread count egyptian cotton sheets fresh from the laundry calling my name. 

So please children can you fend for yourself today and let me cave and crawl back in bed? 

I am guessing from that whining that is a no. Well at least I asked, maybe tomorrow!

Love mom

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. If I've ever had one of those days (and I've had a few), today was the day I wish my kids could fend for themselves.
    And I am kind of upset. My google reader never showed the posts from the pumpkin patch. They're adorable. I know I saw the pictures on facebook, but not on here. They're adorable. I love the picking out the pumpkin pictures the best.
    Oh and I added your blog to Adi's list of sites she can visit, so now she can get on here by herself. She's pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...