Alright so I didn't find the perfect pair of jeans like I hoped. But I did find a nice pair of casual cargo pants. But my big find was a great shape tank.
I have about 5 different body slimmers in my wardrobe. And as great as they might be they tend to make me feel like i can't breath after a few hours. So they are for church or meetings where i want to look like I have womanly curves as apposed to the muffin top that is WAY too much information for other's eyes. This tank actually lets you breath. I tried on everyone they had a Kohl's and though they might be okay they just seem to show every crease that is my fat! This one is two layers on the middle so it tightens on the underside and on the top it is a tank of sorts. Plus the chest portion IS NOT shaping which means I can breath. I LOVE IT!
The best part is I couldn't spend the money. It was on sale and I had a coupon but really I just couldn't get myself to buy it. My sweet loving mother who dresses me, talked me into showing her what it was. I did and I came home with two. One black and one white. My mom takes pity on me and knows how hard it is to dress modestly without showing the whole world how misshaped my middle is and as the same looking stylish. It is a struggle. I would rather be all over large than have tiny ankles and wrists and just grow bigger to the middle. it is sad when your waist is 10 inches LARGER than your hips. Really what shape is that??? Blah but now Thanks to the FLEXEES® FAT FREE DRESSING® RIB TANK found at kohl's I can actually wear some one my cute clothes without having to sacrifice breathing!
yay! yay! for a fabulous tank to hold in all the not-so-fabulous post-pregnancy stuff.
ReplyDeleteAnother big yay! for a wonderful mom :)
you sound like me and your mom sounds like my mom :) i might have to invest in these neat little things!
ReplyDelete