Wednesday, March 30
Big prediction comes true
When I packed the girls up in the car and set off for our little adventure out west, my sweet hubby made a prediction. He thought that since I am venturing out on my own then of course this would be the time Layla finally looses a tooth. This idea seem preposterous because Layla doesn't even have a loose tooth, let alone one loose enough to fall out. But like lots of times more than I credit him but less then he probably believes (he he) He was correct. We made it into the mountains past Denver and then the altitude got to her. She complained her head hurt and her mouth. I assumes she had probably bit her cheek again with all her snacks and gave herself a canker sore. I did have sympathy so I went ahead and gave her some tylenol for her soreness. Once we finally settled down in Utah I checked her mouth. LOW AND BEHOLD she had a VERY loose tooth. I mean it could have fallen out by touching it. After lots of convincing her it wouldn't hurt she made up her mind. It was going to fall out on it's own. And it did about 4 days later! Poor thing had a tooth SO loose for days. And then right before it fell out, (while drinking orange juice!) she realized both bottom front teeth were loose.
The first tooth came out at the clews so we put it in an envelope and put it under her pillow. Like everything, she decorated the envelope and asked the tooth fairy to leave her cute little package with the dollar in it. I was glad she agreed to leave the tooth in something because I knew with three of us in the bed it would be a lot of work on the busy tooth fairy that night. The envelope was such a it she did it again for tooth 2 she lost at grandma's a few days later. I was proud of my little Layla she actually PULLED out tooth number 2 herself. And when she took it out I realized the source of our tired and sore Layla. BOTH TEETH we already up and growing. They were forced out! But we successfully lost our first couple teeth with no tears shed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that is amazing! i can't believe he predicted that...and that TWO of them came out! amazing...
ReplyDelete