Okay so a longtime ago I started blogger with our space account that Brian uses for his med school stuff and then I made our own new email. And low and behold I still have that email as having permission to post. And guess what you get so much space for PICTURES on your blog and then you have to purchase more space. It is a good deal don't get me wrong. It is 20 GB for 5 dollars a year. That is a great deal but I am just cheap and thought after using blogger for about 4 years I shouldn't have to pay. And you know what since I have been posting for about 3 of those years from only one email address then I have several more years of posting under Brian's and our coupon address before I need to purchase space. THANK YOU LOOP HOLE! So I will have to take the extra minute and a half to log into our other email addresses to post but at least I don't have to do anything else.
If you want to know how much space you have on your blog just log in to your google account and check out your picasa account. At the bottom of the page it will show your space and how much you have left. You get 1024 MB free with each blog contributor. But also note that this account is for ALL your blogs. I have 4 or 5 that I post to meaning that my space runs up a bit faster. If you have multiple blogs under the same publisher you might need to watch more closely how fast your space runs out. But know that the space is ONLY for photos not for actual posts! And if you upload small versions of your pictures that space goes a long way. I don't do that simply because I am lazy!
So happy posting everyone happy posting!
No comments:
Post a Comment