Sunday, March 20

oh the things they say

Oh the things my kids say sometimes makes me go numb

I stand there in awe and feel a bit dumb

When did they grow up and get so mature

My babies are all grown up so I guess I need more!!

Really these girls come up with the most elaborate story lines. Sometimes they are surgeons fighting to save a life. While other times they are swing dancers. All the while the things that come out their mouths shock me to the core.

"You got to be kidding me mom. Is that for real?"

"Veebout" - Isa for without

"tumputer" -isa for computer

"oh geeze" - this is a layla staple

"for extra" - we use this one a lot. For instance we have the following conversation a lot.

"girls you can bring one buddy and a coloring book with you today.... (they gather it up and then) what is all in your bags?"
"we both have a barbie, two hard princesses and sunglasses for extra"

I am not sure why but the girls just think they need "extra" stuff in addition to what ever we say. We give then three cookies they need a fruit snack for extra. It kind of drives me bonkers but it is our life.

There are a million other things they say but these are a few off our staples.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...