Wednesday, March 2

Coming soon....

Thank you Best Buy for rushing our work order and getting our computer back to us so swiftly. Brian currently has our newly build PC at school in his car thus leaving me here at the library typing away. We are crazy busy the next few weeks but I will try to post a good bunch of updates in my spare time until our much needed Spring Break. We have lots of fun plans of places we have wanted to visit and put off do to money. But thanks to a lot of haircutting and babysitting I have saved up enough to spend a week of fun exploring with the girls. It should be a good break and hopefully I will be able to fill it enough that I don't want to rush Layla back to school like i did over christmas break.

But I am off to do some research for Layla's first school report!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...