One thing I have learned is that most woman are easy to say "Wow I don't like how that husband does that, or treats his wife as such." But the truth is that is exactly true. OR COURSE we don't like things about other peoples spouses and we can easily place judgment on their relationship. There is a really good reason for that, they are not the one WE chose. I don't know about you but I picked Brian for a reason and most of those reasons are probably things other girls might not like. And the things that might drive me crazy might not someone else.
Brian is quiet and a bit shy. He isn't the life of the party. Now by no means does that make him socially awkward but rather content to be no matter where we go or what wet do. He doesn't every try to fit in because he is happy to be himself even if that makes him the odd man out.
He likes sports but could go a year without thinking about it and be fine. Must men ARE NOT LIKE THAT. They live and breath sports. That would make me crazy. Brian and I can have couple time and personal time whenever. Our hobbies and interests do not dictate when we do things. I love this. I can have Brian's full attention any time not just on commercials. My hubby thinks I am pretty, gorgeous even. That makes all the difference sometimes. Most of our men were attracted to us for a reason. I am attractive because partly I am far from am average girl. I am hispanic and thus I have a different look. He loves it as much as me and that makes me feel special.
My husband is humble. He will be the first to admit that he has faults. That is so attractive. I know too many men that think most people are idiots and they are not. Wow that is so unattractive and irritating. Boosting about yourself by putting yourself above another is the least attractive quality. If only men got that memo. Brian isn't better than most men exactly, he is just the best for me. I won't go as far as to say her is better but different in my favorite ways. I love love love him so very much and as honored to call him mine.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7



Thank you sweetheart. I love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, how sweet of a wife are you! So true about our spouses being perfectly well-suited to each of us. Either way, Brian really is such a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete