Muffin top? I know I am about 35-50 pounds bigger since kids. I was a 0-2 before. Now depending on store and cut I am a 10-14. I don't care what the tag says I got over it. But I need a pair of pants to help the muffin top that makes wearing ALL shirts impossible. Help!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
I don't know how to help per-say, but I only buy pants at Old Navy, they fit perfectly every time! You may have to try on a few pairs because they have so many kinds, but only my bank account is ever sorry that I went there! My other suggestion would be skirts :-). I'm the dork that normally where's a skirt with an apron everyday, but they always look nice no matter where I am weight-wise due to various stages or having kiddly-dinks. Happy shopping!
ReplyDeleteI never thought I'd like low-rise pants, but when I'm heavier, I find they're a little more forgiving since they sit below a lot of the muffin top. I'm also a casual skirt fan too ;)
ReplyDeletei am so having the same problem too. I have resigned to skirts. plus in this texas heat i dont get so hot, so i guess it works. well for now.
ReplyDeletep.s.
we totally miss you guys. You will have to come vacation down here. I have told everyone that there is no way in hedes that i venture north between september and april. LOL