Monday, February 21

Oh blog I miss you

You know you have a love for blogging when you think in blog speak for the weeks you are not posting.I know you understand what I am talking about it is thinking conversations to imaginary readers. That is me the last couple weeks. So I am enjoying my free non blogging time catching up on projects while talking to you fine folks in my head. Brian is beginning to wonder why I laugh to myself whilst I sew!

Many posts to come when a working computer once again joins our home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. We finally broke down and got a laptop, and I LOVE IT. I have been blogging more regularly again, surprise, surprise. :) Well, there's getting a new laptop... and there's recently disbanding my FB account... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know what you mean. Even when I'm not actually blogging I'm still blogging, if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your computer gets better soon! In the meantime I'm glad you can give yourself a good laugh... that certainly helps anytime! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...