Thursday, September 10

Signature!

The signiture isn't as hard as I thought it would be. You have to have photoshop or something like it! 
  1. Open up a new page and make sure that the background is translucent. I down loaded my heart from shabby princess and then just shrunk it to the size i liked. 
  2. Then you put in your text and save it as a .png file. This will keep it translucent when you post it.
  3.  Next you need to up load it to a server, i use photobucket but you can use google or other places as well. 
  4. Once you have uploaded it you will want to go and resize it so it fits into your post how you like.
  5. Last go and copy the embed code and put it in the following place.... Go to your account and look under settings. Next go to formatting and at the very bottom there is a box. Paste the code in there. 
  6. You are one step away! there will now appear a box around your signature so you have to go into the code to remove this.  Go into the edit HTML section and go down almost the whole way until you see this....
.post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid $bordercolor; }

Then you want to change it so the border is O. Or just cut and paste the following over if you are like me and lazy!

.post img { padding:4px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; }
AND IT IS DONE! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ummmm....I got lost. That's easy? How long did it take to do all that, including the figuring out what to do part?

    The signature looks really cute. I've admired it since it first appeared.

    I guess I'll just let you have an amazing looking blog - mine will have to stay "standard".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...