what do they mean this film is not yet rated?! they won't dare make it rated R, right? anyway, i am VERY excited. possibly as excited as you. we already have a mom's night scheduled for november 21st. the day after this comes out. isn't jacob yummy? rarr!
Me, Me, Me!!!!!! I can't wait! Ahhh, the trailer is so good. I'm just gonna have to watch it again. But I have to say, for being a total Edward gets Bella fan, I almost want her to end up with Jacob in this movie cuz he is just yummy. (I shouldn't think things like that, he's a little kid compared to me.)
what do they mean this film is not yet rated?! they won't dare make it rated R, right? anyway, i am VERY excited. possibly as excited as you. we already have a mom's night scheduled for november 21st. the day after this comes out. isn't jacob yummy? rarr!
ReplyDeleteEXTREMELY excited! And Jordan said that this trailer was so good that he might even consider going to the theaters with me this time!
ReplyDeleteMe, Me, Me!!!!!! I can't wait! Ahhh, the trailer is so good. I'm just gonna have to watch it again. But I have to say, for being a total Edward gets Bella fan, I almost want her to end up with Jacob in this movie cuz he is just yummy. (I shouldn't think things like that, he's a little kid compared to me.)
ReplyDelete