You ever think that to yourself when you do into that crap drawer you keep with papers that need to be filed that you just haven't gotten to yet! That was me today trying to find Brian's passport. Then I realized that my one crap spot has been taken over and now there are like four. So today I am cleaning out all the places I shove stuff thinking, When the girls go down I will put that away! It might take a day or even a week but I WILL get it done. Oh the joys of moving... you feel like you are packing for months!
That is so funny...and so totally like me. My paper pile has morphed into many piles. A thorough organizing happens every couple of months - and is not a pretty sight. The process of organization usually results in more piles being made and much chaos before I am finally able to find homes for everything (or just finally chuck the things I really didn't actually need).
ReplyDeleteflat surfaces will be the death of me! ps. we're still unpacking after two and a half years. still trying to get things figured out although my system is much more organized than it used to be!
ReplyDelete