Last night I desided to get out of the house and sneak over to visit my lovely and wonderful friend. As much as I do love spending time with her I was also going over to see and meet the Irish. I loved every minute of it. We had a marvelous time and I learned so much about not only my friend and her family but about Ireland. Just getting to know more people that call the beautiful green rolling hills home makes me want to visit even more.
It seems the whole world is either traveling or having babies. And many are doing both. It seems that I have hit that age and stage in life where I also want to do both. (however not at the same time for sure). The other day I sent off a baby gift for a friend and thought hey I better get a couple more gifts together for my rest of the bunch due. And then I counted them 22. Yes 22 close friends and family are having babies in the next 6 months. I think personally that is crazy. And if you would have asked me a year ago if I would ever have another kid I would have said not me but I might one day adopt.
However not only did I spend last night with great Irish women but a sweet baby too. And my heart melted. After watching and listening to her for almost three hours, I swept in and held that beautiful bundle. And my heart melted oh how I miss little people. My girls are so grown up. They are no longer babies or even toddlers. They are preschoolers that seem to be going through puberty with all the hormones and drama they seem to be dealing with these days.
I miss the sweet little bundles that cry because they never want you to let them go, not because you gave them their sisters cut and "HOW DARE" you mess up like that.... their life is over!!!! I have my work cut out for me in like 6 years when they hit middle school... Pray for me!!!
Thanks Denise for sharing your family with me last night they are simply "divine"!!!! And thanks Ashley for the beautiful baby that for a whole night made me forget how much I hate being pregnant enough to think maybe just maybe "one day!"
do it! do it! do it!
ReplyDelete