Saturday, February 25

Beanies

I made four beanies so far. I really love them and crocheting really helped out when I was trying to stay in bed more and keep my blood pressure down but needed something to do other than watch endless tv with the kids.


The preemie hat
that is the link to the pattern if any of you crochet!  
This one might fit the first day he is born but he might have become too big. If it is too big I will take it to the NICU and give it to whatever baby boy is born small the day our little man is born.



The Bear Hat
Again above is the pattern link
I think this one should fit just fine and is simple and will do with everything. However once I made this little guy I thought I needed a challenge and so I bought a pattern kit and made two really fun ones.

This is a bear hat that I bought the pattern to and Layla's doll is my model. I think it is so cute but my favorite is this next one!

This is my favorite hat modeled by Isa's doll. I love it so much and can't wait until my little man can wear it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that last one (actually, all of them, but esp the last one) is SOO cute. Nice nice job!

    You are almost done cooking this baby! I'm so excited for you! You must take lots of pictures of the little fellow wearing all the hats.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...