These patterns are just made up so there are no tutorials but we like them. We did one for our little missionary, a chiefs quilt for football season, and a nice cozy baby boy print one just for fun. I also have a cars/train quilt that does have a pattern to follow but it isn't finished since I am making him a bit thicker and wanted to put batting in that one. I usually use soft fabrics such as minky, fannel, or felt for most of the quilts so I do not have to use batting and can just sew the top together and then put a solid soft fabric for the back and it is just thick enough to wrap up the little ones with. I also make a few thick quilts for floor quilts to put the baby on in public when I don't want them to touch any part of the floor. These are the thinner ones and my mom is making the thicker ones for me this time around since they are her specialty.
No comments:
Post a Comment