Saturday, February 25

Emergency kit

I think this one is going to be a life saver for me. I didn't want to simply use a pot holder for mine for I made a slightly larger pot holder from scratch with material I had that match my diaper bag stuff pretty good. Plus it matches the girls travel kits for the car so I know how to recognize it and find it if I take it out of my diaper bag. I put everything you can think into it.



In mine I have the following:
  • feminine pads
  • lotion
  • chap stick
  • hair rubber bands
  • bobby pins
  • tiny girls hair bands
  • Clorox wipes
  • Kleenex
  • hand sanitizer
  • band aids
  • eye drops
  • Imodium
  • Tylenol
  • Ibuprofen
  • cough drops
  • gauze patches
  • alcohol wipes
  • q-tips
  • tweezers

I think that should help out in all sorts of emergencies. I just have to get some benadryl and a small cortisone bottle and I am set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...