I love to have a bunch of cute burp clothes for all the spit up my little ones provide me. So I made two different kinds this time. I made the usual ones that use a cloth diaper because my mom had a package and they are so quick. And and tried to make a few from scratch with some left over fabric I had laying around. I like them both and am so glad I have a good stack of about 22 to keep on hand since I am going to need them more than I remember I am sure.
This is the tutorial I used for the one above that I used scrap material for, it is from
These I make on my own but I have a link to a tutorial that does them the same way I do so you can have a guide if you haven't made them before. I always use scraps from all the quilts I make to make burp cloths so they match. I know so cute right!
No comments:
Post a Comment