I am so proud of the girls and their photos. They came out great! I am so excited to put them up next week when we get them! What do you think?!?
Even though Isa is looking down this is still my favorite, they are finally smiling NORMAL!!!
Second Favorite!
Totally had to get this one just cause it may be the only time I get these three together!
And now it is Auntie bragging time!
Isn't this the most stinking cute little thing! I just want to gobble her up all the time. I love my nieces to pieces nephews too. But this is a little kids just like mine and I love it. Nothing is better then when they love you so much too and she LOVES us almost as much as we love her!
Don't you just want to smoosh her!












I love! I love! They turned out so, so cute!!! The girls are gorgeous (of course) and so grown up. So pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteCute! Makes me miss Korea!
ReplyDelete