I really really really want a pair of skinny jeans!
These actually from gap!
And most importantly I want the confidence to put them on and walk out the house in them. But this is going to take more then a trip to the store and 70 bucks! I need to get out of my mental fear of exercise and do it. I know I won't loose weight. I have come to grips with the fact that I am going against my own body on that one. That dang autoimmune disease is going to be the death of me but it is my lot in life and i must deal. But I do have okay legs and I hope that one day I will get the guts to show them off in these beauties! Oh I am dreaming, dreaming of these, with cute boots, and a tee oh and the scarf I don't know how to wear! One day maybe one day!
P.S. anyone else think the post baby tummy skin flat is just natures way of continuing the torture after successfully growing a tiny human inside us. Really come on where is the muscle skin connection it is like a dang accordion in there!

You wear those skinny jeans with confidence, my dear. You most definitely have a lovely pair of gams on you, for which I am eternally jealous.
ReplyDelete