Friday, December 3

a STEAL of a DEAL!!!!!

Okay I am a huge fan of shutterfly, I think they have fabulous designs and they are so affordable. They have a great deal going on right now where you can get 50 Christmas cards for free. Just go here to check out the details. I totally convinced myself that wasn't going to do cards this year because I am so lazy at getting the girls photos taken. But since we have beautiful new dresses and I browsed through the card selection I think I have been convinced. Go check out there card here and see which ones you love. Here are some of my favorites!
 Incase you can't tell from these favorites I am on a less is more kick! 



 I love the sparkles on this one, cause if it is a picture of the girls it really needs sparkles!
 I really like the black and white with colored lettering thing lately. It is nice and classy in my opinion!
And I love the simple writing on this one don't you!?

Also I almost wish I was throwing a Christmas Party this year because their invitation are so cool. I might just have to use them for the girls next birthday party. I loved the way the birth announcements came out that I made for my friend Denise. And who doesn't love great deals and constant coupons right!  So head on over and spend the day browsing and falling in love with your own cards, can't wait to get them out this year, it will be worth it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...