Friday, December 17

Just a little something to munch on!

These beautiful tins are filled with the yummiest snack ever. Around our house it is called Christmas mix. It is a chex kind of mix but SO MUCH BETTER! Plus it uses up our Wic cereal that always needs to be rotated in our food storage! I hate old cereal it gets hard! Anyways I will post the recipe at the bottom so those not 

 I made a tin for all of Brian's professors and the secretary for the Grad School. They were excited and I was glad to do something nice!

Christmas Mix
3 cups Rice Chex Cereal
3 cups Corn Chex Cereal
3 cups Cheerios Cereal
3 cups Golden Graham Cereal
1-2 cups Pretzel sticks
1 cup peanuts
1 bag holiday M&M's

Mix it all together and then melt one brick of Vanilla Almond Bark and pour on top. You will need to mix it in a big bowl and turn up good so everything is coated. Then you spread out on wax paper to cool. Then simply put into Ziploc bags until you are ready to eat or package! We always give them away in the bag inside tins or decorative bags so it is easy to eat! 

1 comment:

  1. It really is so good! Thanks for my little bag of goodness...I most definitely DID NOT share with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...