I want to know how to wear a scarf!
I know I am dumb but truth be told I don't know a thing about scarves. I love them, own a few, but know nothing about how to wear them. I got this gorgeous big loop lavender one from Europe and it sits in my closet staring at me every day saying "WEAR ME PLEASE!" I don't have the heart to tell her that I simply don't know how. I have tried to follow the directions that come on the tag, that was a joke. it looked like I was part of some cult or something. BLAH so Please Anyone Anyone what wants to make my dream come true, Teach me how to wear a scarf, I am dying to learn!
P.S. Hubby who is reading I am sure at some point, You can find more lovely scarves for me to wear once I learn at that store i told you about Forever 21 at the top floor just by the circular stares at the oak park mall. They are like 3 or 4 bucks so the girls could each pick one out, or Santa! Just a hint!!!!

I know how. I'll teach you. It doesn't mean you won't still feel ridiculous. Note all of the scarves you've seen me wear.
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at you today and thinking at how well you were wearing your scarf. Seriously, not even making it up. That was seriously my thought process this afternoon!
ReplyDelete