Okay to somehow I have been so tired and lazy that I have not put up much of a fight to not get sucked into doing things I hate. Anyways I am going to be one teaching my primary children on sunday, only after speaking in sacrament meeting, which will happen after I sing the night before at a ward party. And I am not singing just anything but a Love Ballad I have yet to figure out. And all this was organized in just a few moments of confusion. Oh yeah for me and my big debut to our ward. Hopefully at least after this one or two people might know who I am right? Maybe just maybe I could get a friend out of this..... you think???
Wow - quite a debut. Hope everything goes beautifully! Does this mean on my next visit you'll sing for us? As long as you don't let the kids hear you. They think my constant singing is ok - ha! That's because they don't have anyone to compare it to.
ReplyDeleteWoah you got welcomed REAL fast! Good luck--I'm sure you'll do great at all of your tasks!
ReplyDeleteI sure you did great! So good talking to you the other day. Every time I get off the phone with I think, "Why do I ever put off calling Marilee? I feel so much better afterward." Miss you.
ReplyDelete