Here is a video just to make you laugh. I was cooking dinner yesterday when I heard the girls playing in the bathroom. When I went in to check on them I found this...
Layla is simply my little shadow. Here are the girls playing beauty shop. Note layla putting the hair tie into her mouth before putting it into Isa's hair. I am not sure if she even knows why she does it or if she simply thinks "well mom does it and this is her job so it must be the way you do it!" Gotta love girls!

Oh my goodness...that is the cutest thing. And Layla is so tall!! Even Adi was like, "Wow, is that how tall Layla is that she is 5?" My goodness. We miss these little girls so, so much it hurts.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! She will be a great hair dresser one day! There hair is so long and you have 2 cute girls!
ReplyDelete