Friday, February 19

Stories!!!!

Okay so while you listen to Isa's crazy story I want you to note her arm shaking in the air. This is what she does when she tells us any story. Every dinner she spends with her hand in the air shaking around while she tells us who knows what. This will be important when I do her post because as I tell stories you should picture this shaking hand in your mind to get the full effect and laughter. Anyways enjoy just a minute of my everyday life!

Also note that this voice she is speaking in is not her normal voice but her story voice. It makes it hard to understand her. But when she is mad at you she is sure to be as clear as day. gotta love kids!






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I love it. Oatmeal and Peanut....they were meant to be. Hehe. And not I totally understand the arm waving. Oh, she's growing up so much. I miss my Isabel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Kristi. Love it. The names are seriously really funny. I love story time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are adorable! It makes me wish I had a little girl (or 2 or 3).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...