For those of you in the same boat as my good friend Denise exhausted from the never ending baby needs of a newborn and you think to yourself I can't wait until they grow up, oh just wait THIS is what you have to look forward to.
You think "Oh they left a book out" and open the door to find
THIS LOVELY FORMERLY CLEAN ROOM!!!!

Yeah I think I can wait for that stage but I want Bryen to get out of terrible two's!
ReplyDeleteMy kids dump over their toy box 5 seconds after we clean up. And by we clean up its really more me cleaning up and saying, "Harlee, can you put this in the box?" I've started to try cleaning at bedtime instead so it at least stays clean overnight. Yep, I feel ya and its just starting for me.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Well put, well put.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I think Carson's room is a disaster, but it is nothing compared to the work your two do! Wow this is so great!
ReplyDeletePS I love the look of your blog. How did you figure out how to change the font and all this cool stuff?