Monday, February 15

Letter for the masses

My dear readers,

So instead of blogging about my many adventures in the world I am setting up our new computer. This is both time consuming and fun. it takes forever to get everything transfered over however when you go to turn on your computer and it loads in 30 seconds and is ready to run it puts a smile on my face.

Hold tight and tonight if I get it set up I will blog blog blog about my wonderful life you know you are so dying to read about. However last night I stayed up late with my cutie pie husband so sleep might need to take over first. We will see but stay tuned for several funny pictures, videos, and stories about our many many guests these past weeks!

Love always,
Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...