Friday, February 19

Brian Brian oh my sweet Brian!

So Brian hates when I talk about him and really would rather just put one line in here and call it good. But because I LOVE to make him turn that perfect Brian shade of red I think I will go on and on about him what do you think?

This is us exactly 12 years ago... aren't we cute!
Brian is still working hard at his job and does enjoy the wealth of knowledge he is getting there. He never grew up in the inner city and is really behind the times with the lingo and such. I am so proud of him because no matter where he is and what he is doing he stands up for his beliefs. He works with guys who have more baby mama's then they can handle and work more hours to be away from home. Then you have Brian mister Idaho shy mormon. I love it. He is growing more confident each month as he attempts to share the gospel. And our lives are blessed by his hard work. It might not be a dream job but really in this economy we are luck he has a job. There is such a problem with job loss out here in KC that even the bishops and stake presidents have been without work for over a year. It is humbling if nothing else!

But for the happy side of Brian he is all set and waiting for interviews which hopefully will be rolling around here soon. He did talk to the Air Force Recruiter and is a shoe in for the scholarship once he picks a school. That is a great relief for the both of us.

His birthday this year was crazy but we found time to show him we love him!
He is still the same old Brian who enjoys his 360 and spends his free time checking out the latest game. However I am so very impressed with his thriftiness these days and hasn't spent any money on games in over a year. He trades them around or gets them from the Library. Speaking of Library that has been a new family love. It is amazing to be in a big city where they carry every book and you can get pretty much any movie, game, or cd you want. Brian has been flying through books since we got here. I wouldn't put it past him to think he is reaching 100 for a year because seriously he will finish in a day or two. And unlike me where that means I have not actually paid attention to my children he can finish a 500 page book in an hour. It is insane and makes me wonder how in the world we ended up together.

Oh well... I am currently filling in for his friend Gary as I play through the new super mario bros Wii. I am having fun and it is nice to just sit back back and be kids sometimes.

Just so you know I am about to get really sappy! So if you want to end here it might be a good idea.

These two are definitely daddy's little girls!
Brian and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary and our 13th valentines day. It is amazing to have watched the man I love find in himself that same amazing man. He is truly my best friend and my whole world. We have the best life simply because we have each other. We know each other better then we know ourselves and together we get through anything and everything. He makes me want to be a better mother, a better wife, and better friend. His shy smile brightens my world! And he is hands down the best dad in the world. He plays barbie more than me by far and is the prince the girls rely on. And the best thing is he is never embarrassed to be dressed up as a prince for a tea party, playing with barbies and dressing them up, or singing along with the girls to the latest Barbie movie. The girls and I love him because he enjoys what we do simply because he gets to spend more time with us. I hope one day we have a boy so he can have someone to enjoy the stuff he does with him but for now he is the best father to daughters ever!

This is most recent picture of us together... not the best but hey layla took it so we are happy we both got our heads in the photo!
Love you honey! After 12 and a half years you are still the one to take my breath away when you walk into the room!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You're such a sweet wife. And Brian is a great guy. Thanks for filling in for Gary. Maybe soon we'll get that 360 fixed and then they really can play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so young in one of your pictures! I did not know yall knew each other that long! Time flies by..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...