Wednesday, February 17

Updates updates get while they're hot!

Okay so my best buddy Kristi has been doing a post about everyone in the family with a little update and seeing she is my best bud she want mind that I am completely stealing the idea. I figure that way we get everyone filled in. For family and friends of Brian and I you can actually hear about us adults! And for the rest that really just think our kids are so stinking cute you have to hear their updates I will post one of each and then their super secret little girls only club update!

So I will get some photos and videos together now that I am almost down to 1 computer! I only have about 15GB left to transfer over or backup on discs! Yeah for a new pretty computer though that loads faster than you can even speak the words!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to it! And I keep forgetting to tell you to tell Layla thank you for the letters to Adi. She was in heaven the whole day and had to show and read them to everyone. And thanks to both the girls for the Valentines. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...