Tuesday, June 2

What have we done since we got here...

We have gone swimming! 
We are slowly tanning up and looking more our ethnicity which is always fun!!!




We Built a Bear! (or two actually)









We planted a garden!

This is the gardening master my wonderful Grandma 
(note she is dressed as if it might snow and it is 85 out side... one of the many things that make her uniquely wonderful!




1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures, but this makes me miss you even more. And you can call me and cry on the phone anytime. Even if we just listen to each other sob, that's okay with me. But we need to talk because, just because I need to talk to you. I am crazy busy today, so I'll try tomorrow. We can't go this long again without a really long conversation. K, now I've written a novel comment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...