Tuesday, June 16

I don't eat bagels. Bagels are like glue in your intestines and ensure that everything that enters your body will remain there until you die

So this new diet thing I am doing with my family might just kill me. Unlike my quote carbs about the only thing my body likes! I love to eat healthy veggies and fruit but without a gall bladder it is so stinking difficult. Anyone who has had the same surgery can attest to the fact that you will forever enjoy the movement of having a baby in your belly when you eat something hard to digest! And with a diet full of fruit veggies and lean protein I might just die! But after a week and 6 1/2 pounds lighter I will stick to it and deal with the discomfort! I know that after a week or two more I will hit that point where I weight doesn't want to leave but for now I guess feeling just that tad bit lighter is nice! Wish me luck! Here is a picture of my ever night dinner followed by the salad posted before. I can't wait until the rest of our garden is growing and I can make everything I need from my harvest!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you have a garden. It all looks so yummy. And congrats on the 7lbs (it's my theory that you should round up half pounds that you lose and round down half pounds that you gain.) But I'm sorry about the discomfort. After the resurrection we had better be able to eat whatever we want with no bad side effects. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...