Friday, June 5

Making life fun!


Okay so I have been in an obvious funk since it set in that I am not going to be getting used to KC as quick as I had hoped. So I am going to make life better myself in all the silly ways that make me happy. I am a homebody again. I am going out maybe twice a week or so on big days out but other than that it is staying at home enjoying my girls. When we go out all the time they miss their naps, get out of their routine, and miss the one on one time. I miss it too. 

Isa asked me the other day when Layla is going back to school? This is because on days layla had school we would cuddle up in my bed watch cartoons, eat breakfast in bed and read books. Then get ready together side by side in the mirror and just talk like friends. I miss the little things that made Rexburg my home... it was SIMPLE!!! So no more trying to fit in and keep up and be a native. I have changed over the last eight years of living away from KC and I am happy that I have. No more busy body trying to do it all and be the same. I am weird and quirky and love to be a homemaker. So that is what we are doing. Plus I miss my schedule of keeping in touch with friends. So I am putting some must needed blogging time aside everyday!  

For the next month all my posts after this one will be titled from lines of my favorite TV show. I will dedicate a post to whoever figures it our first! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...